A well-established Danish company is a supplier of innovative and intelligent packaging solutions to the dairy and non-alcoholic beverage industries. The company produces and delivers complete lidding systems to filling machines, and has been British Retail Consortium (BRC) certified since 2017. Due to the high demand for their systems, the company is looking for manufacturers in India of metallised polyethylene terephthalate (PET), under a supplier agreement.
Established in Denmark in 2008, the company originally had its roots as a filling machine company with more than 60 years of experience in the dairy industry. Over the years, the company has become a trusted partner for manufacturers in the dairy, water, and juice sectors with a reputation for timely, high-quality solutions. The company has increasingly focused on the dairy packaging sector and today, their system is successfully installed on numerous high-capacity machines around the world with international dairy clients including Arla Foods, Danone, Latalis and Ülker, selling around 300 million lids per year. The lidding system of the company can be adapted to any type and brand of filling machines. The units are tailor-made to suit the specific needs of each manufacturer and beverage type.
The company is experiencing a high demand for their lidding systems, and in order to meet the demand they are therefore looking for additional suppliers for their production. They are specifically looking for:
• Food approved metallised polyethylene terephthalate (MET PET) 36 micron with primer for printing and peelable heat seal lacquer for polypropylene (PP), polystyrene (PS) and PET.
• An average production of 300,000m2 of metallised foil per month, with monthly deliveries.
As South Asia has a large number of manufacturers of this kind of product, they would be interested in an Indian partner and are looking to build up a long-term relationship under a supplier agreement.
- Type of partner sought: Reliable, high-quality supplier of metallised polyethylene terephthalate lidding, 36 micron in thickness, suitable for use in the food industry.
The supplier must demonstrate experience and compliance within the food industry and have sufficient manufacturing experience to provide large quantities on a regular basis.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The Danish company is looking for a professional supplier of MET PET, 36 micron thickness, heat-sealable lacquer to adhere to pots used in the dairy industry, typically PS, PET, PP, and coated with primer for printing.
As a manufacturer to some of the world's leading dairy industries, the company needs a reliable supplier, with proven and documented manufacturing processes.
- The lidding system uses only 10-12 kg for around 40,000 lids making this lighter than alternatives on the market, and saving CO2 during transport.
- The company's system is treated with UVC light on the one side, to ensure a sterile surface with the food, which allows food to last longer and reducing risks of spoilage.
- The lidding system is fully automated, including during loading, which significantly reduces the risks of contamination.
- The company is increasing its market share, and expanding into new product areas, which makes this an attractive partner for a supplier of metallised foils.
Already on the market