The Danish company is a well-established wholesaler of gutters, steel constructions, shop and office furniture and is looking to find a new (South) East European manufacturer of gutter brackets and consoles made of aluminum-insulated steel.
Established in 2014 by industry specialists, the Danish company has grown to be one of the leading suppliers within the metal industry in Denmark, selling to both the retail sector and professional users. Their product range includes zinc and steel gutter brackets, consoles and hinge pins, also mounting brackets and other specialist metal products for commercial premises, like newspaper/magazine stands.
With already existing suppliers both in Denmark and abroad, they are looking for a new manufacturer of gutter brackets and consoles, in order to bring down the production cost. The manufacturer should have access to aluminum-insulated steel and be able to cut, bend, drill and galvanise the products. The annual expected quantity will be 575.000 pieces. Packaging and transport should be organised by the manufacturer.
The partner should be located in Bulgaria, Romania, Croatia, Serbia, Moldova, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Albania or Macedonia.
- Type of partner sought: - Both gutter brackets and console in aluminum-insulated steel*
- Coating needs to meet the requirements of a DS / EN ISO 1461
- Holes to be drilled before hot dip galvanising
- The zinc spring: 1,2 mm x 23 coil titan-zinc EN 988, with zinc stripes.
- Spring to be put on after galvanising with a rivet (sea water resistant aluminum)
- The rivet - either DIN 660 / DIN 661 specification - made of seawater resistant aluminum.
- Packaging: white cardboard boxes with labels, 25 pcs. In each box, an delivered on euro-pallets
- Transported to Denmark in full load trucks
- 575.000 pieces per year
*Silicon-insulated steel with silicon content of 0.15-0.25% is also suitable for hot dip galvanizing, but will produce zinc layer thicknesses that is larger than prescribed in DS / EN ISO 1461, which breaks the galvanization when the iron is bent.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The ideal partner will be based in Bulgaria, Romania, Croatia, Serbia, Moldova, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Albania or Macedonia.
The partner will already be experienced in making similar or related products, have access to all the materials of required quality and be able to arrange packing and transport to Denmark.
66 days ago - Funding competition Eureka Eurostars 2: round 11
20/02/2019 - Satellite Data in Construction
02/04/2019 - UK Funding for Innovation