A Danish import and retail company that specialises in organic foods is looking for producers of organic nuts and seeds to act as a distributor on their behalf on the Danish market. Specifically, the company is looking for certified organic only almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, macadamias, pistachios and pecan nuts.
The Danish import and retail company was established in 2014 and specialises in organic foods, targeting Danish consumers directly. The company focuses on high quality and fair prices and has a focus on environment and personal health.
The company has built a customer base by selling high quality olive oil and is now looking to expand their product range with different types of organic nuts and seeds. They are particularly looking for the following organic products:
• Marcona almonds, 12-14
• Valencia almonds, 12-14
• Walnuts, light and halves (LH)
• Piemonte hazelnuts, 13/15 mm
• Roasted Piemonte Hazelnuts, 13/15 mm
• Macadamias, style 4L (13+ mm - premium halves)
• Cashew kernels, W320
• Pecan nuts, medium halves
• Roasted and salted Pistachios in shell (caliber 18-20 or 20-22)
• Raw Pistachio kernels (without shell)
The company is not interested in products which are not organic certified with no reputable documentation.
They are offering a distribution agreement for the Danish market. If the products can be packaged from the producer or supplier in 1 kg bags with private labels, this would an advantage, but not a demand. The company can also handle bulk orders and repackage themselves.
- Type of partner sought: Non-organic food will not be considered and all food products must be supported with recognised and well-known organic labels.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Partners must be reliable suppliers of organic nuts or seeds. It would be preferred if the supplier has experience of operating with international clients and can provide 1 kg packaged (preferred vacuum packed) bags deliveries.
This Danish import and retail company is specialised in organic food and is well established. The company has already built up a solid customer base and will be a reliable business partner, giving significant sales' potential on the Danish market
The company is known as a supplier of high quality organic produce, with high growth potential, which is attractive for a long term supplier.
The company has proved to be highly effective at following up on enquiries and in providing a response to potential suppliers.
Due to the large client base and volumes, the client can accommodate large orders and is financially very strong.
Already on the market
30/10/2018 - Ocean Energy Europe 2018