This German trading company has established itself as the leading wholesaler for pet supplies in Europe. They are offering a wide range of non-food products for pets. With the aim to enlarge their supplier network, they are looking for new suppliers of wooden pet accessories for rodents and further small animals in Europe, with focus on Romania and Georgia. The German company is interested in entering into a supplier agreement or a manufacturing agreement.
The wholesaler, based in the north of Germany, is one of the leading trading companies for pet supplies in Europe. Since its start in 1974, the company has continuously grown and expanded its business. Today they export to more than 80 countries and offer a range of 6,500 products for dogs, cats, birds, small animals, fish and reptiles.
Currently they are looking for new suppliers of wooden pet accessories for rodents and further small animals (e.g. for hamsters, rabbits or birds). The articles of interest are pet toys, equipment for hutches (e.g. hamster wheels), hideouts and nests. The wooden products should be suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Manufacturers should pay attention to European quality standards in production. As the safety of the animal is essential, the articles must be stable and have no holes or gaps in which the animal could injure itself. If the products surface is treated with glaze or paint, this must be non-toxic. To prevent mould growth the used wood for the products has to be completely dried before processing. Further the wooden products must be gas-fumigated before the shipment.
At the moment the wholesaler imports its wooden accessories for rodents and small animals from Asia but would like to find new suppliers in European countries. They focus to find partners in Romania and Georgia but offers from Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Ukraine, Lithuania or Turkey are also welcome.
Experienced manufacturers who already produce the articles for rodents and small animal are sought. The pet articles should already be on the market, as the company is not interested in the development process of these products.
The German company is interested in a supplier or manufacturing agreement and in a long-term partnership.
- Type of partner sought: - European production standards must be met.
- The paint/glaze used for the wood surface must be non-toxic.
- FSC certification is not required, but desirable.
- The safety of the animal is paramount.
- The item must be stable and have no holes or gaps in which the animal could injure itself.
- Wood must be dry before processing to prevent possible mould growth.
- Wooden products must be gas-fumigated before shipment.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The German wholesaler is looking for manufacturers or suppliers of wooden products for rodents and small animals in Romania, Georgia, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Ukraine, Lithuania or Turkey. Offers from further European countries are welcome.
An experienced supplier or manufacturer is sought and the offered pet articles should already be on the market, as the German company is not interested in the development process of these products.
The future partner should be able to deliver according to negotiated agreements in quality and delivery time. Producers should be committed to European quality manufacturing standards and interested in partnerships on a long-term basis.
Depending on the product and the prospective partner company, the wholesaler is open to either supplier agreement or manufacturing agreement.
- Wide range of pet supplies products.
- Experience in international trade, as the company cooperates with many partners from foreign countries.
- Broad portfolio of customers worldwide.