A German SME producing dietary supplements with impressive bioavailability of active substances would like to access B2C-markets in Asian countries, USA and Brazil via ecommerce. The company is looking for a native speaking partner in these countries to support with administration, communications and marketing of e-commerce sales. Long-term cooperation based on a services agreement is envisaged.
The market for dietary supplements is growing sharply, but many active substances (vitamins, minerals, etc) show inferior bioavailability, especially when taken at high dosages. An overwhelming number of tablets and pills existing on the market are therefore quite useless.
To deliver active ingredients directly and unharmed into the bloodstream, an SME from Northern Germany developed a patent-pending unique production process for liposomal formulations. Clinical studies and nutritional science have already demonstrated up to a 30-fold increase in bioavailability of vitamins, minerals and plant substances when encapsulated in liposomes.
The products are certified according to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) and ISO 22000 (food safety management). Products are made in Germany and comply with rules of origin.
The company would like to access B2C markets in Asia (Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Vietnam, China, Taiwan, India) as well as in Brazil and USA through cross-border ecommerce. To set up and further support ecommerce sales in these markets, the company is looking for local operators - a native speaking partner to support with administration, communications, marketing and other aspects needed to establish B2C sales.
Cooperation based on services agreements is offered. For each of the countries mentioned, the company is looking for a reliable and active long-term partner with native language skills and professional experience with cross-border ecommerce.
- Type of partner sought: experience with cross-border ecommerce sales
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Within each of the countries mentioned the company is primarily looking for a reliable and active long-term partner with native language skills and professional experience with cross-border e-commerce.
Further specific support could be provided by the same partner or by additional contacts the operating partner might help to establish, concerning
- marketing and communications, including regional brand development
- customer communications
- e-commerce platforms
- distributors of food supplements or pharmaceutical products experienced in import and distribution of mentioned products
- brand is already established in Europe and sales are increasing constantly
- high quality product
- much higher bioavailability compared to standard products
- efficient functional foods
- simply orally consumable
- well suited for everyday use
- Made in Germany
- ISO 22000, GMP certified
- avoidance of questionable ingredients
Already on the market