The German company specialized in the production and sales via internet of a wide range of garden machinery and hand carts is extending its target market to UK. For this reason, the company is searching for a agreement of fulfillment services like storage and shipment as well as workshops for maintenance or repair in Scotland, England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
The company was founded in 2008 and is located in the south of Germany. The SME is a well-known manufacturer selling directly to its customers by e-commerce. Their personal goal is to innovate and deliver in high quality with every product they make.
The company is offering e.g.:
- garden tools with batteries or petrol
- blowers (electric / petrol)
- wood splitters
- protection equipment like protective clothing
In addition to this they are selling a variety of hand carts for families.
The company is already selling to end-users in various European countries through e-commerce. Now, they want to expand in the UK.
- Type of partner sought: The German Company needs partners in the UK that can provide the following services:
- providing maintenance and repair if needed
- fulfilment in behalf of e-commerce-transactions
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The German company is looking for a Service Agreement with partners in the UK. The partner should be either a fulfillment agent or a workshop for maintenance or repair services experienced in the gardening tool or equipment sector. Both functions can be covered by one company but does not have to.
The company targets professionals who are engaged in various horticulture-applications. It is of importance that these potential partners are able to provide dedicated customer support for end-users. They must also have well-established experience and knowledge in the field of battery powered tools.
Already on the market