A German company with a rather long tradition in planning, manufacturing and maintenance of plant components used for collecting, conveying and filtering air, vapours, gases, dusts and airborne solids is looking for suppliers of machine parts, air handling components and system parts from all over Europe and Turkey, working under supplier agreement. Service Agreement and subcontracting may also be considered.
A German company is specialized in the production of industrial fans. Their manufacturing programme includes dust removal and process gas cleaning systems, exhaust air cleaning systems, ventilation, heating and air conditioning systems, recycling and waste treatment plants as well as plants for surface technology.
The company's main activities include industrial fans up to a nominal output of 9000 kw (kilowatt), bag filter systems, wet scrubber systems, metal shredder systems, waste treatment, coating dryers, heat recovery and drying components. All their work is carried out in accordance with various international standards.
Maintenance, servicing, inspection, repair as well as plant modernization, rationalization and expansion round off the company's range of services. The company has a wide network of external offices and representatives who are able to provide competent support worldwide.
The German company is looking for long-term partners who work under a supplier agreement.
In addition, the company aims to subcontract part of its production as well as the maintenance and repair of its machine parts, air handling components and system parts.Therefore, services and supplier agreements are also offered. In this context, the company seeks cooperation with those who already have a command of product quality.
- Type of partner sought: In order to be able to work within the framework of the above-mentioned agreements, potential partners must have experience in the project-oriented application, manufacture and maintenance of machine parts, ventilation components and system parts, depending on the form of cooperation desired. In particular, expertise is sought in the following areas:
- low voltage electric motors (IEC-standard, International Electrotechnical Commission)
- high voltage electric motors
- soft starters, frequency inverters
- open-die-forgings for shafts including finish-machining (weight up to 32 tons)
- static parts for centrifugal fans (sheet metal work up to 40 tons weight per item, materials: structural steel, fine-grain steel stainless steel)
- ventilation components like dampers, silencers, expansion joints
- electric, pneumatic and hydraulic actuators
- wear resistant materials, sheet metal work (overlay welding, hard facing)
- steel-structures according to EN 1090-2 (EXC3) standard
(EC3: Execution class 3 refers to supporting structures made of steel up to strength class S700 (high yield strength) and structural components made of aluminum alloys. Typical examples include buildings with more than 15 floors, pedestrian, bicycle, road and railway bridges, and crane tracks.)
- pressure vessels (according to PED - Pressure Equipment Directive) for filter dedusting
- ductwork (non-PED, thickness 1-3mm, zinc-coated or painted with clamping-ring system or flat-flange)
- plummer blocks (grease and oil lubrication)
- bearing housings for multiple bearings
- bearings (deep groove ball bearings, spherical roller bearings, self-aligning ball bearing, cylindrical roller bearings, four-point contact bearings)
- oil supply systems for oil-lubricated bearings
- couplings (pin type e.g. N-Eupex®, pin & bush type e.g. RUPEX®, steel-coupling like ARPEX® or steel-flex)
- filter bags, filter baskets and spiral springs
Other bought-in parts are also needed, such as:
- V-belt pulleys
- taper-lock sockets
- weld-in hubs (taper-lock or with bore and keyway)
- flange hubs (taper-lock or with bore and keyway)
- inlet nozzles
- inflow rings
- block bearing shafts
- shafts w/ bearing arrangements on both sides, flangeless
- sheet metal cuts
- materials (non-alloy structural steels, heat-treatable steels, high-temperature constructional steels, fine-grain structural steels, stainless steels, nickel-base)
- flanges and round bars
- sheet metal
- sheet metal cuts (laser, plasma, waterjet)
- Specific area of activity of the partner: First and foremost the company is looking for suppliers. In view of the fact that the range of components sought is quite extensive and varied, it is not expected that one partner company will be able to cover the entire range. The exact quantities and delivery intervals will be discussed in detail after the contact is established.
But as an established brand, the German company expects its partners to build up a long-te
Already on the market