A German engineering and consulting company with focus on deep geothermal energy, deep drilling technology and special machinery design is looking for companies with deep drilling technology as well as special machinery and technology for deep geothermal energy to offer distribution service and commercial agency agreements.
The company consists of engineers with diverse backgrounds: mechanical engineering, process engineering, power plant engineering, plant engineering, civil engineering, electrical engineering, drilling technology, drill rig technology, construction drawing etc. The company provides engineering services for surface installations of geothermal projects including drill pad design, planning for dismantling of drill pad, design for thermal water system / resource gathering system / balance of plant, heat exchangers, ORC-circulation (ORC = Organic Rankine Cycle) and Flash system. The company offers supports covering whole project phases, from the initial design, to basic and detailed engineering, from tendering and awarding, to construction and commissioning, and also for optimization during operation. Besides, the company offers its know-how regarding all aspects of deep geothermal sector, from technology to financing and insurance, profitability, and public relations. The company offers its capabilities in project development and management, conducts technical due diligence, feasibility studies, business planning and acceptance management, risk and crisis communications. The company has been working on four research projects in deep drilling technology and prototype construction of special machinery. To execute its services the company uses following tools (including but limited to):
- Project Management: MS Project 2010;
- Plant design (P&ID, 3D planning, steel structure, electric): Autocad Plant 3D 2014 Suite;
- Mechanical design in general: Inventor 2014;
- Process simulation: IPSE Pro;
- Simulation and design validation with advanced wire and pipe routing functionality: SolidWorks;
- Financial modelling of geothermal projects: renewalyzer (in house-developed software for business planning for renewable energies);
- Commercial CFD tools (CFD = Computational-Fluid-Dynamics).
The company is located in Bavaria and active in Germany, the Netherlands, Turkey and Romania.
To broaden its portfolio and find new business opportunities, the company is looking for companies, who offer innovative solutions in deep drilling technology and special machinery for deep geothermal energy by negotiating distribution service and commercial agency agreements.
- Type of partner sought: Subjects that it is interested in are deep drilling technology for deep geothermal energy and special machinery and technology for deep geothermal energy, like the application of new drilling technology, new materials in geothermal wells, effective solutions against scaling, corrosion, outgassing and other issues that may damage the geothermal wells and operation of the geothermal plants.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Geothermal and deep drilling technology: The company is looking for partners that develop and produce special technology and machinery for the geothermal sector, which are willing to explore markets in German-speaking regions.
The German company was established in 2007 and has more than 10 years of experience in the geothermal sector. It has a background of diverse engineering disciplines and a broad service portfolio.
In the geothermal sector the enterprise enjoys good reputation, and has good connections in the world of industry and politics in Germany and Europe, which can be beneficial for its partners.
As an innovation oriented enterprise, it initiates and participates in different research projects supported by the EU or the German federal government.
As results of its innovation projects, the company invented a special flow control valve that can be installed underground but controlled aboveground to avoid outgassing, wear, corrosion and scaling.
Besides, it worked with a research institute and developed a special mobile measuring system that can measure the physical characteristics of thermal water without interrupting the operation of the geothermal plant and deliver results on site.
Already on the market - The company is involved worldwide in the development of geothermal projects in the high and low enthalpy areas and has more than 10 years of experience in this sector.
Design Rights,Exclusive Rights,Copyright,Other