Renowned German specialist is looking for subcontractors or manufacturers of switchgear within the European Union as well as for measurement and control components technology and electronic development, due to increasing growth of production demand.
German company that has specialized for the production of automation plants as well as measurement and control components (MCA) looks to partner up with enterprises from European Union countries that are able to produce switchgear - electronic power systems composed of electrical switches, circuit breakers and fuses used to control, protect and isolate electrical equipment and also measuring and control components like measuring or isolating amplifiers, controllers, analog and digital signal processing, which are successfully used in almost all branches of industry - they are found in power generating stations, transformer stations, distribution substations, commercial and institutional buildings, industrial plants and factories any other place where electric energy is utilized or electric power is distributed to any number of zones.
Due to increase in market demand, the manufacturing of serial and custom-made switchgears takes place on a production site that has been enlarged from 2500 m2 to more than 3000 m2 recently, which allows them to supply markets all over the world.
The company is now ready to offer manufacturing and subcontracting agreements for the making of switchgears and MCA and looks for stable partnership.
Since the beginning they produce and develop electronic assemblies and they always strive to update and expand their production program.
The company is performing under the following standards - European Standards (EN), International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC), German Institute for standardization (DIN), National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), China Compulsory Certificate (CCC), Eurasian Conformity mark (EAC) and similar. They are also providing services in terms of reverse engineering, reproduction and manufacturing of electronic components that are no longer available on the market.
- Type of partner sought: The production of following components is wanted:
- isolating amplifiers, bipolar, unipolar, adjustable range, different types of supply;
- separation and other types of amplifiers;
- proportional–integral–derivative (PID) controllers, different types;
- measuring amplifiers and signal converters;
- analog signal processing components (calculators, memory, limiters, transmitters, meter rectifiers, polarity inverters, limit switches etc.)
- frequency separators and pulse extensions (frequency dividers, pulse prolongations, adjustable pulse and signal delay, frequency multipliers)
- monitoring devices (limit switches, limit monitor with tare function and dual limit monitors, threshold switches, limit value switches for standard signals, differential threshold switches)
- relays, optocouplers, analog switches, level converters
- power units (electronic power converters, direct current supply units, converters for high inductive loads etc.)
Switchgears are produced up to a voltage od 1.000 V for both standard and customized design.
Further and more detailed specifications will be discussed with potential partner, due to complex question of switchgear classification - indoor, outdoor, bottom or top entry, ventilated indoor, in hazardous location, in sprinklers area or corrosive environment, walk-in or non-walk in types and other distinctive sets.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: German company is seeking partners for fabrication of switchgears and various electrical components.
The company has no preferences when it comes to the size of a partner. The focus however is on high reliability and experience, since the high quality standards are to be met in order for products to be applied all over the world. Also flexibility and tight coordination are wanted, so that orders could be completed in a timely manner.
- manufacturing agreement
Partner location: European Union
Already on the market
23 days ago - Analysis for Innovators Round 5 including Glasgow event
50 days ago - Greywater recycling reduces drinking water usage