German metal system constructor and a full-service manufacturer in several product areas would like to partner up with manufacturers of bicycle parking systems from Belarus.
The German company from the metal construction field with an international presence looks for manufacturers of bicycle parking systems in Belarus.
The company is oriented on the production of durable, weather-resistant and quality certified products. They first bicycle parking systems went on the market some 25 years ago and the company was able to increase their expertise in that particular production area since then. They are committed to the "idea of cycling" in general, as they are involved in various initiatives. The company was also acknowledged by German Cyclist Association (Allgemeiner Deutscher Fahrrad-Club) for their parking systems. They also participate in the DIN Standardisation Committee for Bicycle Parking Systems and for that reason they have been able to bring their own experience and quality orientation into the standardisation process.
*DIN - German Institute for Standardization
German company also provides services to architects and planners in order to facilitate the implementation of projects to improve public bicycle infrastructure.
They are in posession of various certifications and approvals, such as ISO 9001:2015 and DIN EN 1090.
The company offers optimal product availibility to its customes, with large in-house storage facilities so that a delivery date can be given immediately after request.
Requested product is a plain 3-part bicycle rack, whose general specifications and measurements are shown in attachments.
The details of collaboration will be discussed after a contact has been established. All particularities, product attributes and other details are to be discussed between German and Belarusian companies directly.
- Type of partner sought: The German company looks for a partner who can produce wanted products in quantities up to 120.000 pcs per year altogether.
All characteristics and other details will be discussed with the potential partner after the first contact is established.
- two types of arcs (approx. 90.000 pieces per year)
- frames (approx. 30.000 pieces per year)
*as shown in attachment
- galvanizing (zinc coating)
- packing in boxes
- packing on europallet
- Specific area of activity of the partner: German company is looking for an industry SME from Belarus with up to 50 employees, to offer them a manufacturing agreement for the production of bicycle parking systems. It is prefered that potential partners have some transnational cooperation experience, but is not a must.
Already on the market
32 days ago - Are you prepared for Brexit?
37 days ago - Innovate UK's Smart programme