A German medium-sized mechanical engineering company active in the development and the design of process lines, machines and special constructions for steel and aluminum companies looks for partners from the metal-working industry for manufacturing agreements, particularly in the Baltic States and other Central and Eastern European countries. Task to be performed is the manufacturing of machines with low up to very high precession according to the German company’s drawings.
The German machine builder is internationally active and working for the steel and non-ferrous metal industry, predominantly for steel and aluminum companies (for example ThyssenKrupp, Tata Steel, Arconic, etc.). The scale of supplies and services encompasses planning, construction, manufacturing and on-site commissioning of turnkey installations.
The manufacturing by external suppliers could encompass one or several of the following products:
- Rolls, drums of material S355JRG2 (ST52), barrel length 1900 mm, maximum size 3000 mm, diameter 300 - 2000 mm, with shrunk-in shaft of material 42CrMo4, (if requested with PU- and rubber-coating, cambering)
- Machine base frame of material S235JRG2 (ST37) inclusive of painting and mechanical treatment, size: up to maximum 8 x 2,5 m, piece weight: up to maximum 15 t
- steel structure, platforms, railings, coverings of material S235JRG2 incl. painting
- equipment for cold rolling mills, e.g. cast roll supporting frames incl. roll chocks
- medium-size of heavy machinery, e.g. coil lift cars, shears, pinch roll sets, deburring machines, stretch-leveling machine, walking beams, swiveling, threading and lifting tables, coilers, drive supports, transport cars, strip joining station, pallet store, tilter, coil inspection station
- final assembly of steel machinery / steel structure
The mode of production/manufacture is single manufacture as per the German company’s drawings and assembly with free issue items (e.g. motors, hydraulic and pneumatic components) to form complete component groups and machines.
The German company is seeking manufacturing agreements with partners from the Baltic States and other Central and Eastern European countries for the manufacturing of machines with low up to very high precession according to the German company’s drawings. Goals are the extension of international networks and cost-efficient production structures.
- Type of partner sought: The documentation should include measuring / and dimension certificates, proof of quality, material certificates (e.g. DIN EN 10204-3.1), hardness- / annealing certificates The Quality Certification System is ISO 9001 / 9002.
For welding, advanced welding qualification as per DIN 18800 or DIN EN ISO 3834-2 and a special welding engineer are required.
Other after-treatment possibilities encompass sand blasting as per Swedish Standard SA 2 ˝ and lacquer coating by compressed air or powder incl. layer thickness checking hardening and annealing.
Manufacturing equipment necessary are drilling machines, turning lathes, milling machines, burning/torch cutting machines and overhead cranes.
Transport- and Export Logistics should be well-functioning.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The company sought should be a competitive and internationally experienced partner from the metal-working industry that can meet the requirements and specifications mentioned in the description. The German company is looking for reliable and long-term partnerships.
Task to be performed is the manufacturing of machines with low up to very high precession according to the German company’s drawings.
27 days ago - Are you prepared for Brexit?
32 days ago - Innovate UK's Smart programme
04/06/2019 - Future of Building 2019