A German company, which is active in the field of wood processing and timber trade, is looking for suppliers of sawn timber (wood from deciduous trees and coniferous wood) from Poland, Slovakia and the Czech Republic. A distribution services agreement or manufacturing agreement is offered.
The timber trading and wood processing company was founded in 1990 in southern Germany. Regarding the upcoming EU eastward expansion, the company relocated its headquarters to Saxony after a successful start near the alps.
This decision made it possible to collaborate with many large corporations, including 2 well-known car brands with plant locations in Saxony, Germany's largest air freight hub and a large transport and logistics service provider.
The company stands for first-class sawn timber products and is active in the logistics and packaging industry.
The activities of the company include the distribution of sawn timber, new and used standard pallets as well as the production of wood packaging and blanks in large and small series as well as the production of pallets, boxes and custom-made products according to individual specifications.
The company’s equipment is also as future-oriented as its products. The latest Voice over IP solutions and forward-looking data technologies connect the headquarters with its production facilities, warehouses and offices.
As part of a company expansion, the company now wants to win over new suppliers and sawmills of sawn timber (deciduous and coniferous wood) in Poland, Slovakia and the Czech Republic. A sales distribution services agreement or a manufacturing agreement is offered.
- Type of partner sought: Potential partners should be able to supply sawn timber for the packaging industry reliably and regularly. At best, the partners have an existing transport infrastructure in Germany and can take over the transport themselves.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Potential partners should be active in the wood sector, especially in the field of sawmills and have their headquarters either in Poland, Slovakia or the Czech Republic. They should be able to supply sawn timber for the packaging industry reliably and regularly.
At best, the partners have an existing transport infrastructure in Germany and can take over the transport themselves.
A distribution services or manufacturing agreement is offered.
For a potential supplier, the following possibilities arise:
- Long-term purchase of the corresponding lumber
- Opening of the German market
- Purchase of high quantities
The efficient timber trading and wood processing company is represented at three locations in Germany (1 administrative head office and 2 production facilities) and operates nationwide.
Already on the market
36 days ago - Funding competition Eureka Eurostars 2: round 11
64 days ago - Who saves Christmas every year? We do!