A German manufacturer supplies the industry with herbal raw materials and auxiliaries such as edible oils, cosmetic oils, essential oils, aromatic extracts, active ingredients, herbs and spices, focusing on controlled organic cultivation. The company is now looking for suppliers of natural raw materials from European countries and is interested in a commercial agency agreement.
The German company processes agricultural raw materials into vegetable fats and oils by pressing, filtering and transferring those products into smaller containers. Customer appreciate the quality of the products. Therefore, the company is absolutely committed to keeping the standards. The suitable natural raw materials are supplied from national and international suppliers for the production.
These manufactured products are especially of interest for cosmetical industry looking for natural materials.
Possible applications of the products are not only for cosmetical products also in food, food supplements, pharmaceutical applications, technical applications, as an additive and active ingredient in cosmetic preparations, animal feed, as an additive in aromatherapy, wellness, perfumery, pharmacy and medicine, food additives (aroma extract).
The company is always looking for new raw materials and is also interested in the usage of existing resources, remaining materials from other product lines.
They are looking for suppliers of natural raw materials, having oil as an ingredient. The company is interested in a commercial agency agreement and offers a longterm and trusty cooperation.
- Type of partner sought: The potential partner can offer to their clients different packaging types as following:
Bottles: 100 ml
Cans: 1 Liter, 2.5 Liter, 5 Liter, 10 Liter, 25 Liter
Drums: 184 – 200 kg
IBC Containers: 900 – 950 kg
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The company is looking for suppliers of natural raw materials. They are always interested in new developments. The potential partner will be involved in the development of new product lines.
The oils are certified organic, 100% natural and without additives.
In order to keep the well-established standards and management, the company developed its own quality management system:
- The 4-eyes principle
- Clearly defined work processes
- Documentation of the work processes
- Work process controls during the process
- Quality and quantity controls for incoming goods
- Storage of reference samples
- Quality and quantity controls during production
- Check and release of the products
- Quality and quantity controls for outgoing goods
- Regular inspection of our products by external laboratories
Already on the market
4 days ago - Who saves Christmas every year? We do!
28/11/2018 - Women in Innovation: Building Success