A German contract manufacturer is specialised in natural cosmetics, food supplements, dietary food and class I and IIa medical devices (low and low-medium level of risk). It is offering acquisition agreement to a small German-speaking company specialising in the manufacture of cosmetics and with its own machinery, in Austria or Switzerland.
The German company has been specializing in the development and production on demand of natural cosmetics, food supplements, dietary food and medical devices for over 10 years. In cooperation with the customers, it develops and offers the customised products from tiny quantities up to large contracts.
The range of products includes:
- Natural cosmetics: creams, lotions, gels, sprays etc. for personal hygiene (body, dental, facial treatment, hair care, manicure, pedicure etc.) made exclusively of natural materials.
- Dietetic food, dietary supplements, superfood based on natural products and helping in weight reduction, strengthening the immune system, influencing the well-being, detoxification etc.
- Class I and IIa medical devices (low and low-medium risk devices)
In order to grow and increase its range of cosmetics products as well as cope with the growing demand, the German company is offering acquisition agreement. It is willing to take over a small German-speaking cosmetics company in Austria or Switzerland. This company shall be specialising in the production of cosmetics and have its own machines and production facilities.
- Type of partner sought: German-speaking company with own machinery specialising in the manufacture of cosmetics products.
Own staff experienced in the use of the machinery.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The small cosmetics company sought should be based in Austria or Switzelrand. The staff shall speak German.
The small cosmetics company to be acquired should be able to start with the manufacture the cosmetics products of the German company quickly.
The staff is expected to have long experience in the use of the machinery as well as the production of cosmetics.
- The German company has been developing fast lately and has to cope with the growing demand. It would rather acquire an existing company with experienced staff and available machinery than establish a new firm.
- The German company offers the maintenance of the jobs and the machinery. It seeks the long experience of the company to be acquired in order to be able to develop the manufacture of its products quickly.
- The German company develops the customised products in permanent exchange with its purchasers. It offers personal, individual and competent advice to its purchasers and customers.
- The products are CE marked, labelled DE-ÖKO-003 (eco label), the company is ECM certified ISO 9001 (Entity in charge of maintenance – ECM) .
- The German company is an active member of the NEM e. V. (European Medium-Sized Manufacturers and Distributors of Nutritional Supplements and Health Products Association), publishing numerous articles in their magazine.
02/04/2019 - UK Funding for Innovation
04/06/2019 - Future of Building 2019