A Czech company focusing on separating plastic regranulates and shredded plastics is looking for a suppliers of PET flakes, shredded PET preforms or PET fines. They provide reliable and speedy service for sorting of hard-to-sort materials based on advanced technologies. Cooperation would be based on services agreement.
The company was established in 2011, their core business is dealing with the dry separation of secondary plastic materials (flakes, mixture of regranulates, fines). The company currently processes plastic materials from whole throughout Europe.
They can sort those material mixtures (as service for their customers) to improve material quality. They also resale secondary plastic materials across Europe without any further processing.
Their modern sorters are capable of colour sorting, metal/electrostatic and mainly sorting system based on laser spectroscopy which separates previously inseparable plastics with highest reliability and speed (e.g. PE from ABS both of black colour).
They can separate large quantities of different materials with great precision and a with 99,9% quality of separation. Their main input materials are PET Flakes, preforms and fines. As the market of secondary PET has been growing for several last year. The company would like to satisfy related demand for highly cleaned secondary PET materials (flakes, fines, regranulates).
The company searches for producers of secondary PET materials because it would like to improve its quality and enable its further processing to more valuable product, e.g. PET-to-PET.
- Type of partner sought: PET base material with ideally min. 95% and max 5 % of waste in mixture.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The Czech company is looking for following types of partners which are able to produces secondary PET materials:
1) PET bottle processors, they produce shredded preforms.
2) PET product manufacturers, they produce PET flakes.
3) Recycling companies which buy plastics waste materials from processing companies (injection-molding companies typically) and further process and/or sale these materials.
These companies should be willing to sale their secondary (waste) materials based on PET.
Already on the market