The Swiss company is developing a digital platform to publish physical points of sale and online selling sites of vegan options. With the platform, shoppers can inform themselves and find vegan products based on their proximity and sustainability criteria.
The company is seeking commercial agency agreements with food brands, retailers and food services companies with vegan product ranges in France, Germany, Netherlands, Denmark and the UK for an initial pilot.
Launched in 2018, on the realisation that it is extremely hard for shoppers to have an overview of the vegan alternative to traditional food, the Swiss company is developing a digital platform to facilitate the contact between shoppers and vegan food producers and retailers.
Combining both physical and online stores, the platform allows shoppers to get information on existing vegan brands as well the stores they can be purchased from. It also alerts shoppers on newly developed vegan products based on their sustainability criteria and offers direct contact to brands and resellers.
During the pilot phase, the company is seeking the following from companies interested in a collaboration:
1) Company name and address, contact person
2) Brand name and list of shops where their products are selling – online and point of sale (local store, supermarket, restaurants, café, etc) – in Excel or CSV format
3) List of products (optionally with maximum listing price)
4) Optionally list of labels / certificates for brands or products
(Real-time inventory check with partner resellers will be introduced at subsequent stage)
The objective is to sign a commercial agency agreement between the digital platform and the vegan food producers / retailers / food services companies.
- Type of partner sought: The Swiss company is interested in vegan and sustainable products.
Partnering companies will be asked to give feedback during the pilot phase.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Food brands with vegan product ranges
Retailers or food services companies that are selling vegan options
The digital platform is a unique opportuniy for smaller vegan producers and distributors to have an increased visibility and a wider audience reach nationally and internationally, especially in the B2C sector.
Under development/lab tested - The company is planning to open the platform which will comprise of a website, android and iOS apps for beta testing in Q4 of 2021.