A Belgian manufacturer of food products is looking for a transport partner to export frozen goods to Nigeria regularly. The company is looking for a transport company for a commercial partnership (subcontracting or service agreement).
Established in Belgium, the company is a young SME specialised in manufacturing pastry products for the retail distribution. After developing the local market, the company is growing abroad. It is currently in contact with an already identified importer in Nigeria. The Belgian company would like to find a transport partner for a regular transportation to Nigeria in order to settle up a subcontracting or service agreement.
- Type of partner sought: Ability to transport refrigerated (frozen) goods, via truck, sea-freight or air-freight (depending of the costs and deadline) from Europe to Africa, according to high quality standards
- Specific area of activity of the partner: - The type of partner sought: transport companies specialized in international transport
- The activity of partner sought: transport companies who are able to transport refrigerated (frozen) goods via truck, sea-freight and/or air-freight according to high quality standards
- Other requirements or specification:
expertise in their field of business and reliability, good connections and experience with African markets and if possible, transporting goods to Nigeria regularly, respect of the cold chain is very important to preserve the quality of the products and the satisfaction of the final client (warranty), offering additional services for customs and export formalities if possible, with good prices for regular transport and a long-term partnership
The location of the transport partner could be anywhere in Europe or in Africa
- a contract of regular transport of goods to Africa (final destination: Nigeria)
- estimated quantity and frequence: 9 pallets weekly
Already on the market
25 days ago - Analysis for Innovators Round 5 including Glasgow event
52 days ago - Greywater recycling reduces drinking water usage
04/09/2019 - WECPmatch 2019