Closing date: 22/05/2013
The Slovene SME active in the field of water treatment is looking for technology of production Chlorine out of salt. The company produces dosing equipment for water treatment in swimming pools and public water systems. The company is looking for partner able to offer the technology that is already on the market and corresponds to all safety and ecology standards.
The Slovene SME is active in the field of water treatment and produces dosing equipment for gases to be used for water disinfection. One of the most used gases for water treatment is Chlorine. The company would like to expand its business in Chlorine production and offer its clients possibility to purchase all they need for water treatment at one place.
The technology the company is looking for should be already on the market and should be in accordance with all safety and ecological standards. Desired production method of Chlorine is electrolysis, and input should be salt.
Technical Specifications / Specific technical requirements:
- production of Chlorine out of salt with electrolysis
- production facilities should be in accordance with European safety and ecology standards
Partner expertise sought:
- Type of partner sought: Industry, academy or research organisation
- Specific area of activity of the partner: partner who has technology of production of Chlorine developed to the final stage
- Task to be performed by the partner sought: installation of components to the company's location
Listed under: Industrial Manufacture \ Materials \ Chemistry & Chemical Engineering \ Industrial Design
Select an option from below to enquire about this opportunity: