Last updated: 29/04/2013
Closing date: 29/04/2014
A Slovene SME has developed a universal induction hardening machine for vertical as well as horizontal hardening. Induction heating is a process that provides fast and consistent heat for manufacturing applications involving preheating for forging, hardening, tempering, brazing or melting of metals. Its advantage is to provide fast and consistent heat for manufacturing applications. The company is looking for partners for Commercial agreement with technical assistance.
Universal machine for vertical and horizontal induction hardening (scanner, combined with the CNC rotary table) offers the output power of 500 kW and an impedance matching transformer it's frequency is 5 – 15 kHz, depending on the induction coil used. It can harden shafts of max. Length 3000 mm, max 700 mm diameter and weight 1400 kg, different other rotational symmetrical work pieces as for instance gear rings, gears with maximum diameter 2500 mm and weight 5000 kg tooth per tooth, bearings with the maximum diameter 2500 mm on one turn etc.
- Output power: 500 kW, working frequency 5 – 15 kHz
- Built in impedance matching transformer
- Max. hardening length shafts: 3000 mm, weight up to 1400 kg
- Max. shafts diameter: 700 mm
- Max. Gear wheel or bearing diameter: 2500 mm, hardening tooth per tooth, weight up to 5000 kg
- Hardening in movement with or without rotation; rotation speed continuously adjustable
- Possible to harden gear wheels tooth per tooth – tooth vertical or under inclination up to 30°.
- Stationary hardening with or without rotation; rotation speed continuously adjustable
- “Teach in” system, position adjustment by precision digital camera
- Built in hardening coolant system with filtering and pumps
- Controlling unit
- Possible access over Internet
- Programmable for up to 256 different induction hardening programs
- Because it is heated with electromagnetic waves, the work piece never comes into direct contact with any flame, the coil doesn't get hot, and there is no product contamination.
- When the whole process is properly adjusted, it becomes very fast, repeatable and controllable with high and optimized production rate.
- High energy savings in comparison to classical heating processes as well as to some older induction heating processes (electron tube type devices and rotary induction heating power supplies).
Main advantages of the Offer: give the main economic advantages / benefits of the technology (if possible in a quantitative way), regarding such elements as performance, ease of use, need of specific know-how, or expertise to adopt your technology.
- automatized use of the machine
- controlling unit
- programmable for up to 256 different hardening programs
Partner expertise sought:
- Type of partner sought: Type of partner sought (such as: industry, academy, research organisation): industry.
Specific area of activity of the partner (example: manufacturer of plastic packages, distributor of plastic packages, user of plastic packages, disposal of plastic packages, etc.): forging, hardening, tempering, brazing and melting process.
Task to be performed of the partner sought: provide necessary information for technical consultancy and for adaptation to specific needs.
- Specific area of activity of the partner:
- Task to be performed by the partner sought:
Listed under: Industrial Manufacture \ Materials
Select an option from below to enquire about this opportunity: