Last updated: 30/01/2013
Closing date: 17/08/2013
A Hungarian SME is developing a prototype to create an Augmented Reality Enterprise solution on mobile platforms. This framework is able to record, detect and recognize objects with the camera of the mobile device and give information or possible interventions about them. The SME is looking for partners for a joint venture or licence agreement to develop (hardware and software) modules of the framework as part of a Mobile Development Framework.
The Hungarian company is developing mobile IT solutions since its foundation in 2001.
The aim of the company is to develop an innovative, real-time visualization framework that makes shape and image recognition, augmented reality (AR) and the multi-touch technology available. The system is an event-driven development framework that enables developers, researchers, and users to easily combine these technologies, and gives opportunity to build new services and applications even by using mobile communications development platforms.
The company wants to create a prototype that consists of three components:
- a camera to record
- a detection & processing unit, that will recognize the objects and provide information about them
- a display and control unit, that will display how to modify and reform the objects on the mobile device
Partners are needed for a joint venture or licence agreement to develop (hardware and software) modules of the framework as part of a Mobile Development Framework.
- business application of augmented reality will be easily accessible on any type of mobile platforms
- use of augmented reality in mobile platforms can be used in various fields (health, FMCG, manufacturing) and can automate significant part of the jobs
- the framework can generate new application possibilities in consumer mobile applications
Partner expertise sought:
- Type of partner sought: industry, academy
- Specific area of activity of the partner:
mobile device manufacturers, IT value added resellers (VAR), system integrators
- Task to be performed by the partner sought:
implementation, integration into mobile framework
Listed under: Electronics, Microelectronics \ Information Processing & Systems \ Measurement, Testing & Standards \ Medical Devices
Select an option from below to enquire about this opportunity: