Last updated: 22/05/2013
Closing date: 22/05/2014
French SME specialized in design and manufacturing of bulk conveying systems based on Archimedes' screw conveyor, chain conveyors, bucket elevators, and belt conveyors is looking for technical cooperation, manufacturing agreement (subcontracting) or commercial agreement with technical assistance with all industrial companies who move bulk product (mining, foundries, paper/glass manufacturing, sawmills, agriculture, waste management).
The Archimedes' screw is a robust and reliable conveying system which was invented by the famous Greek mathematician Archimedes to lift water from the Nile and thus allow large-scale irrigation of crops. It consists of welded turns to a central tube and the screw is supported at each end by a bearing.
This ancient technology found many uses throughout the centuries , both for extraction and also transportation, metering, sampling ... The Archimedes' screw systems are widely used in many industries such as mining, smelting, paper manufacturing industries, glass, lumber mills, and also in agriculture as well as waste management.
The range of product manufactured is very large including trough screw conveyors, tubular screw conveyors, bucket elevators, belt conveyors and chain conveyors etc...
The company is looking for technical cooperation, manufacturing agreement (subcontracting) or commercial agreement with technical assistance.
- Bulk conveying systems are made to measure and customized to meet the exact needs of its clients. The size of the turns of the Archimedes' screw is calculated on a case by case basis depending on constraints and any specific situations. The purpose of the preliminary study is to determine all the possible constraints in order to limit the effort required and minimize maintenance costs.
- Coatings are made according to the requirements of corrosive and abrasive materials transported in bulk
- Maintenance and replacement of parts on equipment manufactured by the factory and also on existing equipment of which the company is not the manufacturer
- Specifications of products :
* diameter from 150 to 1200 mm
* length from 0,5 to 30 m
* flow from 0,2 to 350 T/H
Partner expertise sought:
- Type of partner sought: SME, large companies, municipality
- Specific area of activity of the partner: mining, foundries, paper/glass manufacturing, sawmills, agriculture, waste treatment, energy systems (biomass), sewage disposal
- Task to be performed by the partner sought: technical cooperation agreement with adaptation to specific needs.
Listed under: Electronics, Microelectronics \ Industrial Manufacture \ Building and Construction
Select an option from below to enquire about this opportunity: