Last updated: 19/04/2013
Closing date: 31/12/2013
A Danish company, Scandinavia's largest company within the field of building integrated solar modules which produce electricity, is interested in solutions which move the current PV and BIPV technology towards cheaper, smarter or more effective global solutions. This applies both to own as well as others' products and includes new types of installation methods and systems, new ways to simulate, mock-up or prototype solutions, service innovations and technologies.
The company has developed solutions which minimise time on site. Solar panels integrated into windows as well as solar panels for applications indoors. It is currently participating in a variety of development partnerships with well-known companies, knowledge centres and Danish technological institutes as well as a couple of housing manufacturers.
Its concept is to offer partners a development package which can provide an add-on to partners' product catalogue. Partners are very welcome to interact with the company to initiate a dialogue aimed at providing an innovative approach to future proofing of products.
The Danish company takes pride in keeping abreast of developments in technology within its line of business. For which reason it uses many resources to participate in international and national development and cooperation.
Technical Specifications / Specific technical requirements:
The company is looking for:
- service innovations within PV
- technical innovations for improving performance in PV
- mock-up, simulation and prototyping methods
- montage and installation - innovations for PV systems
- business models for PV solutions
- monitoring of PV systems and solar cells
- fire and theft protection of PV systems
- optimization and MPPT of PV systems
- integration of PV in buildings and/or products
Partner expertise sought:
- Type of partner sought:
Universities, RTOs, Industry
- Specific area of activity of the partner:
Research and development within photovoltaics and building-integrated photovoltaics.
- Task to be performed by the partner sought:
Joint further development and/or licensing/selling know-how and solution to the Danish company.
Listed under: Building and Construction \ Energy \ Renewables
Select an option from below to enquire about this opportunity: