Last updated: 03/05/2013
Closing date: 02/05/2014
A German SME offers a unique technology for dosing and filling plants that originally have been designed for the food and pharmaceutical industry. The user can choose between very different cartridges, bottles and can formats. A further advantage is the possibility to dose and fill in liquids of different viscosity and by using different filling methods without any downtime. Partners are sought for technical cooperation to adapt to specific needs as well as Manufacturing & Commercial agreements.
The German SME is in existence for 20 years and not only international companies but also local firms hold it in esteem for their constructional superior and technically elaborate special engine building. The SME is system integrator for a Global Player and has a good reputation for automation engineering and industrial automation.
In this context, a technological solution was developed that reduces the effort for dosing and filling within automatic systems. Taking into account the variety of formats, customers are able to choose (at the moment) from more than 30 different formats - other formats are possible as well. Additionally, it is possible to dose and fill in liquids with different viscosities without stopping the system. Current equipment guidelines and quality standards are considered in the development.
- Physically demanding and health-damaging activities are automated to relieve valuable manpower and increase the efficiency of the process chain of the customer
- Complete solutions from one source, from development and design through installation to commissioning and after-sales services (education and training of operating personnel and service facilities for deliveries)
- Cooperation network with well-known partners,
- Implementation on time
- Dosing and fillings within two seconds - depending on the capacity
- Very energy efficient
- Realization of DIN EN 1672-2:2005-07
- Size: 4,50m x 1,40m x 3,00m
Partner expertise sought:
- Type of partner sought: SMEs and agriculture associations
- Specific area of activity of the partner: food and beverage; health care products; pharmaceutical industry
- Task to be performed by the partner sought: Implementation of new technology
Listed under: Industrial Manufacture \ Materials \ Food and Drink \ Chemistry & Chemical Engineering \ Industrial Design \ Packaging
Select an option from below to enquire about this opportunity: