Am I eligible to take part?
FP7 is a funding programme designed to support a wide range of participants. Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) are especially welcome as project partners because they are an essential part of the existing and future Scottish and European economy.
- Private companies, public organisations, individual researchers
- The EU 27 (including the UK)
- Associated Countries: Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Israel and Switzerland
- Candidate Countries: Croatia, Macedonia and Turkey
- Third Countries such as the United States, Canada, Brazil, China, South-Korea or Japan