Company from Poland working on rapid prototyping for robots, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles and the Internet of Things.
Its business model focuses on challenging hardware and software projects and Research & Development outsourcing.
Expected form of cooperation: research cooperation agreement or subcontracting.
A promising startup from Poland, with ambitious international team, dealing with projects related with the use of drones and robots in different areas of life. The company combines the creativity of young enthusiasts with the knowledge of experienced professionals. They have already been present on the market for over a year and employ more than 15 robotics and software engineers. The company cooperates with large research and development organisations from Poland and abroad. Their activity is focused primarily on developing their own products and solutions, and currently they are working on:
- vertical take-off plane (studies on improvement of flight stability)
- object detection from air
- a system to control a swarm of drones/robots via GSM
- robotics products
Company can help its partners with:
- Research & Development outsourcing
- Rapid hardware prototyping
- Software development for robotics, UAV and IoT
- Cloud integration
- Low volume & mass production
The company would like to extend the network of its partners in research and development institutions and organisations involved in the research works in robotics and drones and find new projects. Research cooperation agreement or subcontracting is considered.
- Type of partner sought: The partners should have considerable expertise in the following fields:
- Mechanical engineering related to robotics and UAV
- Robotics software development
- Machine Learning
- Cloud data analysis
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Partners sought: research and development institutions and universities with areas of interest or implementing projects related to robotics and drones, as well as in other related fields. The partnership would be based on a research cooperation agreement, according to which the partners would share their professional and technological knowledge.
Special focus on EOIs from Japanese partners.
37 days ago - InnovateUK December sector competition: Open