A Spanish SME focus on innovation projects in the energy filed is willing to present an European project to the Erasmus + call. The project aims to introduce the importance of climate change and air quality in school education. They are looking for bilingual Educational Centres, English, that could involve their students and an enterprise focused on didactic applications (web/mobile apps) to develop the ICT tools.
A Spanish SME working on initiatives regarding hydrogen and fuel cells, and with experience in European and national R&D management, is going to present a proposal to the Erasmus+ call. The overall objective of the Project is to offer a training focused on the coming European “green” energy model for School Education.
The company experience in R&D management in the field of environment and energy, includes participated in almost 20 projects at national level, and in more than 10 international projects. In the field of education, they are participating in 3 Erasmus + projects and develops its own course directed for high education.
The project aims to introduce the importance of climate change and air quality and the present and future contribution of renewable energies and energy storage systems (emphasizing on hydrogen and fuel cells market) for applications and end users.
The project main activities will be :
• Definition and development of training materials in this field.
• Development of a Moodle platform.
• Training for trainers.
• Develop a Web/mobile didactic application as training methodology to enhance the knowledge of energy sustainability, particularly on renewable energy, hydrogen and fuel cells.
• Organised a project competition between educational centres.
Within the project, the company aims to make young students aware of the importance of the coming European “green” energy model that will create many new jobs by innovative methodologies.
The programme of submision will be: ERASMUS +
Key action: Strategic partnership in the field of school education
Deadline: 21th March 2018. The EOI deadline will be 21 of February 2018.
Project duration: 3 years
Project estimated budget: 300,000 EUR
The consortium already has 2 Spanish Educational Centres, and 1 Enterprise specialized on renewable energies. They are looking for 2 partner types:
Bilingual Educational Centres, English is high recommended. As the project is directed to young students (14-17 year old), the centres should have students on that years range.
Enterprise focused on didactic applications (web/mobile apps) to develop the ICT tools.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Two Bilingual Educational Centers, English is high recommended, as the competition will be held in english. As the project is directed to young students (14-17 year old), the centres should have students on that years range.
They should involve student on the project and in the competition.
One Enterprise focused on didactic applications (web/mobile apps) to develop the ICT tools. Experience in european project is recommended.
The project aims to raise awareness of climate change and use of renewable energy systems. The project will:
1. Initiate knowledge about the coming European “Green” energy model that will create many employment opportunities. For example, Germany objectives for 2025 are: 500,000 vehicles, more than 500 hydrogen refuelling stations and 10,000 employments
2. Innovative practices in a digital era: innovative training methods (MOOCs, podcasts, educational multimedia: web/mobile didactic application, …)
3. Enhance visibility of educational centres and enterprises through its involvement in an European Project.
Proposal under development
Evaluation scheme: Applications should be submitted to the National Agency in the Programme Country where the applicant organisation is established.
Coordinator required: No
40 days ago - InnovateUK December sector competition: Open