A Turkish company specialized in information technology (IT) solutions has developed a professional Customer Relationship Management (CRM) web-based application for improving CRM business processes. The application helps companies understand, maintain and generate customer relations. The company would like to expand their portfolio for that reason the company is looking for IT firms who are searching for an agent in Turkey.
The Turkish company was established in 2007 and works in the IT sector since then.
One of the products is a CRM web-based application that is designed to effectively support marketing, sales activities, post-sales activities and customer support. The application helps companies understand, initiate, maintain and generate the right approach and strategy for customer relations.
In comparison with other available application on the market the offered CRM application can be customized based on the customer’s needs (for example: it is able to track customer purchasing habits, orders, needs, behavior). The application is also able to directly register phone calls and integrate the entire phone communication in the company. With the help of the application the company can create customized reports. The reports help companies match the exact needs and requests of the customers.
The CRM application can be integrated with many other solutions for example: accounting and finance, liquidation, document systems, inventory, travel orders, etc. The software service can be used over a smart phone, a tablet or a desktop computer.
Many different versions of the application are available to best suit specific needs in different industries, such as insurance, healthcare, telecommunications, car sales, etc.
The company would like to act as an agent in Turkey for other foreign companies who would like to enter the Turkish market. The goal of the Turkish company is also to grow with the foreign IT company in Turkey and use their current network/ customers.
- Type of partner sought: The sought IT firm should have expertise in the field of Customer Relationshp Management or related fields. The products should be supplementary or complementary.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Type of business partner sought: Industry, SME, institutions
Task to be performed of the partner sought: Partners should introduce their products, offer training if needed and technical support
The Turkish company has allready experience with foreign partners and is open to new markets abroad especially for their CRM web-based application.
The advantage of the CRM web-based application are:
- fast tracking of customer relations and projects status,
- flexibility in adapting the user interface to show relevant information for each user,
- integrated mass-emailing tool (sending large amount of (promotional) e-mail to a targeted group audience, along with a “tracking” functionality that shows the information such as which of the recipients has opened the e-mail, what links they might have visited, etc.),
- advanced segmentation of user activity and customer interaction to further optimize the selling pipeline, and enable detailed reports (such as “how much time in the past month did we use for marketing of Product A?”, etc.)
- availability of the application over a smart phone, a tablet or a desktop computer,
- improving the customer’s expectation, interests, demands and mutual relationship with the company,
- ability to integrate the entire phone communication in the company.
Already on the market
40 days ago - InnovateUK December sector competition: Open