A Romanian company located in South-Eastern Romania, specialized in producing, packaging and trading of different varieties of honey, is looking for bulk honey suppliers / direct producers. The honey must be in full compliance with EU requirements. The company is interested in long term partnerships under distribution services agreements.
Established in 2005 in South-Eastern Romania, the company is one of the most important Romanian honey producers and processors, acting as supplier on both local and international markets. The honey marketed comes from its own apiary and from carefully selected beekeepers, in order to comply with the quality standards required by the Romanian / European legislation. As the company serves – amongst others - the most important retailers in Romania such as Kaufland, Carrefour, Metro, Selgros, Penny XXL Mega Discount, Lidl Romania, as well as Lidl Bulgaria (either delivering honey under its own brand or under private labels), large quantities of honey are required in order to meet continuous demand.
The honey must be natural, free of antibiotics, preservatives and genetically modified organisms (conformity certificate and analysis for antibiotic / pesticide residues are required).
The company is experienced in international trade and has already established business relationships in several European countries.
Therefore, the company is looking for reliable bulk honey producers / suppliers who would like to start long term partnerships under distribution services agreements.
- Type of partner sought: The potential partners need to have knowledge of the honey market, to be suppliers / producers of quality bulk honey (in full compliance with EU requirements) and experienced in international trade.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: This company is looking for companies of any size, acting as suppliers / producers of quality bulk honey, to partner under distribution services agreements.
1. Extensive experience in the field of honey producing and processing
2. Ready to deal with large supplies of honey - large homogenization capacity (40 T), equipped according to the highest technical and quality standards
3. Highly qualified employees and management staff
4. Experienced in international cooperation
5. Conveniently located in proximity to the port of Constanta and other south-eastern border customs
Already on the market
40 days ago - InnovateUK December sector competition: Open